getting your voice heard?
1. e-mail us your concern - email@example.com
2. Come to the Board meetings 2nd Monday of
the Month at 7pm and register to be heard.
3. Call the Village Office 715-677-4510.
How do I get my Community Event Listed
on the Web Site?
Details of any Business, School, Church or Personal Event for
the community should be made known to us via:
1. e-mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call the Village Office 715-677-4510
3. Write out your event details and bring it
to the office.
How can I get the monthly agenda and
1. It is listed on this website
2. It is posted at the Village Post Office
& Library as soon as possible.
3. You can pick it up at the Village office
for $1.00 - Minutes, $0.25 -Agenda.
How can I find out about an ordinance?
1. Call the Village office and ask the
Village Clerk 715-677-4510.
2. Stop by the Village office and ask the
What is the Village of Rosholt Public Records Policy?
In accordance with Chapter 19.34 of the Wisconsin State Statues
The Village Clerk is the custodian of all records of the Village
pertaining to Village Board matters and other legal records required by
law to be maintained and kept by the Clerk. Any person may contact the
Clerks office for an appointment.
Records may be inspected during Usual Business Hours in the Clerks
office, however, Persons wishing to inspect records shall make written
request to the Clerk on an open records request form provided by the
Village Clerk: Theresa Hartvig Phone:
Usual Business Hours are flexible: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m..
Location & Mailing Address: Village of Rosholt………101 S. Main
Street/ PO Box 245 Rosholt WI 54473
Inspection of Public
Records No charge
Photocopy (per one sided
Photocopy (per two sided
Color (per one sided
Color (per two sided
Board Minutes (per
$ direct costs